Network Transport Integration and Deployment Engineer
Clearance Level: Top Secret with SCI eligibility
Education: High School Diploma with required experience
Location: Clarksburg, WV
Travel: 0 - 10%
ONLY CANDIDATES WITH AT LEAST AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET CLEARANCE WILL BE ACCEPTED.
We are looking for a Network Integration and Deployment Engineer with work location in Clarksburg, WV. The candidate will be part of a Network Engineering team for our Federal customer, providing Network Integration and deployment Engineer support services for approximately a large Cisco enterprise environment, consisting of unclassified, classified, and top-secret networks. The team ensures the availability of a reliable/robust network transport infrastructure that provides data protection for information delivered across strategic, operational, and tactical boundaries.
The candidate will be responsible for providing high-level network engineering and network transport integration support services for network development/design, defining the network architecture, network transport technology testing and evaluation, and network implementation/integration of new IT services or modifications of existing services for all network transport enclaves.
- Provide network management design optimization and technical guidance for the overall compliance of classified/unclassified network transport enclaves.
- Working with documentation, metrics, and analytics as a guideline to ensure that the approved engineering standards are enforced and compliant over all network transport enclaves.
- Provide deliverables to include network architecture and engineering designs for all enterprise network transport enclaves and the associated network infrastructure.
- Deliver innovative solutions to align with current network infrastructure through technological innovations and industry standard best practices via documentation, metrics, and performance analytics.
- Provide deliverables as it relates to operational engineering support through troubleshooting and management of production-level network transport infrastructure for all ITB classified/unclassified network transport enclaves.
- Provide deliverables through documentation and hands on support to assist with the support of technical projects that enhance/improve the existing network transport infrastructure through network
- implementation and operational activities.
- Ensures that availability of a reliable/robust network transport infrastructure that provides data protection for information delivered across strategic, operational and tactical boundaries
- Support for Project/Program Management and Scheduling, Network Engineering and implementation, Configuration Management Planning and Federal Information Security
- Management Act (FISMA) support, Network Operations/Security Management, Network Transport Compliance and Optimization and Technical Management/Analysis activities.
- Develop and contribute network engineering change input for new architecture to the operational environment on both unclassified and classified networks. Tasks include developing network designs and diagrams for the configuration of network equipment (such as routers and switches) and related software, primarily in a Cisco-based environment.
- Contribute to the development and dissemination of technical documents including requirements analyses, design documents, manuals, fielding documents, and preparing contract deliverables and reports; assisting in preparation of presentation graphics.
- Oversee the designing, developing, integrating, and maintaining of applications, tools, services, and other software to improve business and mission capabilities and improve application effectiveness.
- Active Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility
- Bachelor’s degree in technology related field and 5 year’s equivalent experience or subject matter expertise in network engineering; High School and 9 years of related experience in lieu of a degree.
- Network certifications such as: CCNA CCNP
- 5 years of relevant information technology/telecom network experience in classified and unclassified environments (DOD and/or Intelligence Community preferred)
- Knowledge of Cisco and Juniper Network Transport Routers and Switches and Identity Service Engine (ISE) appliances, Network Firewalls, Type 1 encryptors, WAN optimization devices, Load Balancers, HP, TACLANES, Remedy ITSM technologies, and VMware
- Knowledge of Agile management practices
- Advanced network certifications such as: CCIE, JNCIE
- Experience supporting a large enterprise environment