Clearance Level: NACI/Public Trust with Secret Clearance Eligibility
Desired Education: Some College Coursework Completed
Travel Requirements: 0 - 10%
AMS Technologies requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment in accordance with the vaccine mandate set forth in Executive Order 14042, Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors and the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force Guidelines. Exceptions to the vaccine mandate are permitted in limited circumstances where the employee is legally entitled to an accommodation. AMS will consider requests for medical or religious accommodations to the vaccine mandate during the recruiting process.
We are seeking a Test Automation Engineer to join our San Antonio Team.
Job Requirements (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Leads a team of test engineers through internal and external test automation events
- Devises testing plans, methods, and equipment to assure reliability of product in conjunction with product design and specifications.
- Designs, develops, and implements testing methods and equipment.
- Plans and arranges the labor, schedules, and equipment required for testing and evaluating standard and special devices.
- Provides test area with parameters for sample testing and specifies tests to be performed.
- Compiles data and defines changes required in testing equipment, testing environment, testing procedures, manufacturing processes, or new testing requirements.
- Responsible for testing all customer samples and for special tests that cannot be performed in the test area.
- Consults with the System Engineering, development, external testing teams, and/or system operators to coordinate and test applications.
- Performs analysis, diagnostics, and preliminary evaluations of products.
- Evaluates developer testing and provides recommendations to improve unit and integration testing
- Develop and automate testing procedures.
- Develops test plans, design descriptions, scripts, scenarios, functional tests, regression tests, and deployment tests.
- Implements the testing processes and ensures all test activities follow those processes.
- Performs hands on software testing in accordance with testing processes
- Produces reports on each test activity and tracks test metrics.
- Monitors for continual test process improvement through failure analysis, throughput analysis, yield analysis, and report to management periodically.
- Ability to work on unusually complex technical problems and provide solutions which are highly innovative.
- Confidence and knowledge to determine and pursue courses of action necessary to obtain desired results.
- BS with 8-10 yrs. experience or a MS with 5-8 yrs. experience (or equivalent work experience)
- ISTQB CTFL certification required within 6 months
- ISQTB Advance Technical Test Analyst certification (highly desired)