Clearance Level: NACI/Public Trust with Secret Clearance Eligibility
Desired Education: Some College Coursework Completed
Travel Requirements: 0 - 10%
We are seeking a Test Automation Engineer to join our San Antonio Team.
Job Requirements (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Leads a team of test engineers through internal and external test automation events
- Devises testing plans, methods and equipment to assure reliability of product in conjunction with product design and specifications.
- Designs, develops, and implements testing methods and equipment.
- Plans and arranges the labor, schedules, and equipment required for testing and evaluating standard and special devices.
- Provides test area with parameters for sample testing and specifies tests to be performed.
- Compiles data and defines changes required in testing equipment, testing environment, testing procedures, manufacturing processes, or new testing requirements.
- Responsible for testing all customer samples and for special tests that cannot be performed in the test area.
- Consults with the System Engineering, development, external testing teams, and/or system operators to coordinate and test applications.
- Performs analysis, diagnostics and preliminary evaluations of products.
- Evaluates developer testing and provides recommendations to improve unit and integration testing
- Develop and automate testing procedures.
- Develops test plans, design descriptions, scripts, scenarios, functional tests, regression tests, and deployment tests.
- Implements the testing processes and ensures all test activities follow those processes.
- Performs hands on software testing in accordance with testing processes
- Produces reports on each test activity and tracks test metrics.
- Monitors for continual test process improvement through failure analysis, throughput analysis, yield analysis, and report to management periodically.
- Ability to work on unusually complex technical problems and provide solutions which are highly innovative.
- Confidence and knowledge to determine and pursue courses of action necessary to obtain desired results.
- BS with 8-10 yrs experience or a MS with 5-8 yrs experience (or equivalent work experience)
- ISTQB CTFL certification required within 6 months
- ISQTB Advance Technical Test Analyst certification (highly desired)